As a new Cricut owner, you may find yourself feeling stumped on how to use your machine or how to make certain crafts.
In this post you’ll find 27 tutorials that’ll help you learn how to use your machine a little better as well as inspire your next set of projects.
Make sure to bookmark this page for later so that you can always refer to it when needed!
Cricut Tutorials for Beginners
Affiliate links included. Full disclsoure here.
So you have a Cricut machine, now what?
Although the possibilities of things that you can make with one are almost infinte, you may need guidance on how to actually use it.
Below you’ll find all the Cricut tutorials you’ll need as a beginner to help you get started on your craft projects.
Basic Cricut Machine Tutorials
- How to Use Cricut pens- via Jennifer Maker
- How to Address Letters- via Hey Let’s Make Stuff
- How to Etch Designs on Mirrors- via Ana Mum Diary
- How to Cut Wood with Cricut- via Clarks Condensed
- How to Draw and Write with Cricut- via 100 Directions
- How to Upload Images to Cricut- via Jennifer Maker
- The Complete Guide to Cricut Blades- via How to Heat Press
- How to Use the Slice Tool- via Printable Crush
- How to Use Vinyl Transfer Paper- via Pins and Procrastination
- How to Get Vinyl to Stick to Canvas or Wood- via Expressions Vinyl
- How to Flatten Wrinkled Vinyl- via Silhouette School Blog
- How to Layer Vinyl-via A Girl and Her Glue Gun
- How to Remove Heat Transfer Vinyl- via Southernly Splendid
- How to Choose Vinyl- via Clarks Condensed
- How to Apply Vinyl to a Tumbler- via Leap of Faith Crafting
- How to Make a Glitter Tumbler with Vinyl Decal- via Leap of Faith Crafting
Design Space Tutorials
- How to Use Fonts- via Smart Cutting Machine Fun
- How to Create Shadow on Text- via Hey Let’s Make Stuff
- How to Create Custom Designs- via Printable Crush
- How to Use the Slice Tool in Cricut Design Space- via How to Heat Press
- How to Create a Split Level Monogram- via Its Happens in a Blink
- How to Create Monograms- via Frugal Coupon Living
- How to Make a Stencil- via The Crafty Blog Stalker
- How to Put Text in a Shape- via My Crazy Good Life
- How to Curve Text- via It Happens in a Blink
- How to Bookmark Images- via It Happens in a Blink
- How to Turn JPEG files into Cut Files- via Repurposing Junkie
- How to Connect Cursive Font- via Smart Cutting Machine Fun
If you found this post helpful, please share with a friend 🙂
Want more ideas? Check out this post on a complete list of Cricut crafts that you can make and sell for money!